TikTok video download 2019: How to download Tik Tok video sharing app and how to get the best of the platform. Upload Tiktok videos and change Tiktok username.
Tiktok is a short-video sharing platform like Vine where users can share the best moment as it happens on the go. Tiktok download makes it possible to capture a live event, show, art, creativity, and share it instantly.
Tik Tok is another social media platform to share short videos and live event. It could be a skit or homemade videos or how to do it yourself to catch fun on Android and iOS.
Tik Tok video download and sharing brings instant passion to the internet via sharing an instant video or live video with your fans.
TikTok +18 is for the entire world to use and share their joyous moment with the world to see and benefits from it.
This is similar to the Instagram video, however, the TikTok shares video on the go and also, capture live events for your followers to see.
When you have a group of people following you on the Tik Tok app video sharing social media platform you can show a live performance with them to catch the fully at the zenith.
Is TikTok Legal?
Yes! Tik Tok is a legal app to use and it doesn’t violate the users’ terms and condition except for the contents users’ share on the social media platform. However, users are responsible for short-videos they share on the platform.
Create a TikTok Account
There are various ways to create TikTok account:
- phone number
- Email address
- Social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google.
1. Launch the TikTok app from your phone app menu
2. Click on the icon with the head to the bottom right
3. Click on the red sign up icon
4. Fill the signup form according to your details, start with your birth date, follow the phone number [you can swipe to email to use your email address]
5. TikTok will send a 4-digit code to your mobile phone for activation [SMS from Bytedance]
6. Enter the activation code and click on the mark icon. Click on “Resend” if the SMS didn’t arrive in time.
7. Set your password and click go
Now, you will be taken to TikTok homepage with a trending video.
Tik Tok iOS
Are you craving to download Tik Tok iOS? Here is a quick approach to accomplish that.
- Go to Apple iOS app store
- Search for “Tik Tok”
- Click on the “get” button
- Tap install
- Follow the instruction on the screen to complete TikTok iOS on your iPhone/iPad.
Download TikTok App
Tik Tok is a play store and Apple apps store app for Android and iOS devices. You can also download Tik Tok APK app. However, click on your device OS below to download TikTok for your OS and install it.
How to Fix Tiktok Not Working
Recently, the Tik Tok app stopped working on my Android and started to show “unfortunately, Tiktok has stopped working” and instantly, the video-sharing app will close itself.
When I restart again, the same thing still happens as the app failed to login to my account. However, after a series of approach, I found a direct way to fix the problem.
Note: In most cases, when an app stopped working, it may be because you are running the older version. But, if you are sure that the latest version is on your device and you have restarted your smartphone without a solution, here is what to do.
Personally, I will not advise you to uninstall the Tiktok app and download a newer version. Just follow these procedures to fix the problem.
1. Go to your Android phone settings
2. Scroll down and click on apps or applications manager or apps manager
2. Find “TikTok” app and click on it
4. Tap on the storage option on the interface with an uninstall or force to stop button
5. Click on clear caches
Once you have done this then restart the TikTok app and it will start working instantly. This is what I do and it works fine for me.
Download TikTok for PC
It’s official. You can download Tiktok for PC Windows 7/8/10. This is not the Tiktok web. Since the TikTok app is a legal app and a free app for all users, then, you can use the video-sharing app on your desktop computer and your laptop.
For a step by step procedure to download Tiktok for your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 computer follow these procedures
1. Download and install an Android emulator on your PC. You can download BlueStacks or GenyMotion. You can even check Nox emulator.
2. Launch the emulator on your PC and log into your Google play store account. Since the app is available in the play store, go to the play store on the emulator and search for “TikTok”
3. Tap on the install icon and wait for the app to be added to your PC via the emulator. Once done, launch the TikTok app and log in to your account using your password and username. However, if you have not created a username and password here is a guide.
Now, the Tik Tok will be added to your desktop and show like you are on mobile when you launch it. For a complete guide with images on how to download Tik Tok on PC follow this tutorial.
Tik Tok Alternative Apps
Tik Tok app is new in the game and it’s started to gain popularity in the recent time. The app beat the like of Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat and Instagram app to become the most downloaded app in the US in the month of Oct.
Facebook launches Lasso app to compete with the TikTok app in other to steal the teen [more like under age]. The video app only supports 15 seconds of video sharing with your friends, family, co-worker, colleague, and others. The Facebook Lasso app is already competing. In face, Lasso app is a good competitor you want to look at as an alternative to TikTok.
Vine is aged in the industry. It has been in existence before Tik Tok, Facebook Lasso app, and SnapChat. The Vine app can also be used to make a free call on your smartphone with an internet connection. Apart from sharing videos on the platform, you can as well make both voice and video call with it.
Despite that the Vine app is not as popular as most other alternatives, it’s good to mention it as an alternative to Tik Tok.
Another alternative to consider is the SnapChat app. SnapChat launch in 2011 and the app currently supports 22 languages. SnapChat differs a bit from the Tik Tok app. On this platform [SnapChat], you can share photos of your friends, family, short videos, short skit, build your audience, follow your fans while they follow you back.
Tik Tok Social Video App Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
If you have been using the Tik Tok all you’d probably have some questions bubbling in your mind as to how to use the app and what the app is all about. However, here, we’ll provide a salient response to some of the video-sharing FAQs.
Q. What is TikTok about?
Tik Tok is an app to share videos online. It’s the same as the new Facebook Lasso video-sharing app that targets the kids while the Tik Tok target all age. You can create your video and upload it to Tik Tok or use the app directly to cover a short-skit and add background music to the video before you upload it. You can also share your dancing skill on the platform and build your follower to become a celebrity on the platform.
Q. Is Musically App Free?
Yes, the app is free for all devices. You can download for your device directly from your device OS apps store. You can also download the Tik Tok APK for Android.
Q. How Old do you have to be to use Musically [Tik Tok]?
All app has an age restriction on who can use the app. This is to make sure only mature minds are found using the platform. However, the age restriction for musically is 13 years. So, if you are already 13 and above, you can download TikTok and start to share your short video on the platform.