You want to send direct messages on TikTok to your favourite artiste or you want to chat with your friends on TikTok? This article will hint you on the simple steps to take.
Not only that you can sign in to TikTok without phone number you can also send direct messages to your friends on TikTok. With the TikTok direct message, you will be able to DM your friends, followers, and comment on TikTok videos.
As it’s Tik Tok is gradually turning to a messenger where you didn’t need to move out to send direct messages. However, you may not be able to send messages to some TikTok users if such a user blocked you from sending messages to him or her.
Who can Send Message to me?
This is one of the reasons why you can’t send direct messages on TikTok. It’s simply because the user disabled TikTok messages or selected only friends to send messages and not all.
- Log in to your TikTok account
- Click on the 3-horizontal lines to the top-right
- Click on privacy and settings
- Tap on privacy and safety
- Go to safety and click on “who can send messages”
- Select everyone
How to Send Message on TikTok
To send a direct message (DMs) on TikTok follow the procedures highlighted below.
- Launch the TikTok app
- Click on the head-gear icon
- Click on the notifications icon
- Click on contacts
- Click on the TikTok friend’s username
- Click on the message icon ( You can also click on the message icon in the contact section)
- The Tiktok message box will appear
- Type the message you want to send
- Click on the send button
The message will be sent directly to the user. And the user will be able to reply to your Tik Tok message.
How to send Emojis
If you are emojis and emoticons freak you can send it as a messages to your friends rather than just commenting on Tik Tok posts.
- Go to your TikTok account
- Go to your followers or following list
- Click on the username of the follower or friend
- Click on the message icon
- Click on the EMOJI icons
- Tap on the emojis to send
- Click on the send message
You can also send GIF if you don’t want to send emojis.